Protección de Datos
Aviso de Privacidad
- 1. Tickets are your travel insurance you must keep them during the journey.
- 2. Tickets are valid for the chosen Origin and Destination.
- 3. Tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of sale.
- 4. Space on the boat is subject to availability.
- 1. Digital tickets received when purchasing online can be presented on mobile devices.
- 2. Printed tickets received at the ULTRAMAR ticket offices must be physically presented and in good condition in order to board. This type of ticket will not be valid if it is presented as a photocopy or in a photograph.
- 3. For Isla Mujeres: You must show up at the departure pier 30 minutes prior departure time to be able to board at the chosen time.
- 4. For Cozumel: You must show up at the departure pier 40 minutes prior departure time to be able to board at the chosen time.
- 1. Tickets with a preferential rate (ULTRAPLAN, Plan Quintana Roo, INAPAM, among other rates with an applied discount) require valid identification.
- 2. For the accreditation of the sale and boarding of the preferential rates, you must present an official INE identification, a driver's license or the documents that prove eligibility to those rates. Identification must be physical format and valid.
- 3. Photostatic or digital copies of identification or accreditation documents are not accepted.
- 4. Tickets with a preferential rate do not apply with other discounts and/or promotions.
For the route to Isla Mujeres, the following age and height ranges are considered for the sale and boarding of minors.
- 1. Infant: From 0 to 12 months, a boarding pass is required (it is free of charge and you must request it directly at the ticket office).
- 2. Minor: From 1 year to 1.20 meters in height (Minor ticket fee applies).
- 3. Adult: More than 1.20 meters tall. (Regular rate applies).
- 4. Minors under 18 years of age must travel in the company of an adult or, failing that, the guardian must fill out the form “Minor traveling alone treated as an adult”.
For the Playa del Carmen – Cozumel route there is a promotion that considers the following age ranges for the sale and boarding of minors:
- 1. Infant: from 0 to 5 years old, a boarding pass is required (it is free and must be requested directly at the ticket office).
- 2. Minor: From 6 to 11 years old, the minor ticket rate applies.
- 3. Adult: From 12 years old the regular rate applies.
- 4. *Offer subject to change without notice.
- 1. In order to be elegible for sale and boarding of this rate, it is necessary to present an original and current identification from INAPAM (formerly INSEN), official INE identification or birth certificate.
- 2. Photostatic or digital copies of credentials or accreditation documents are not accepted.
CANALES DE VENTA AUTORIZADOS
- 1. Official Ultramar ticket offices
- 2. Website www.ultramarferry.com
- 3. ULTRAMAR FERRY self-service kiosk
- 1. Open tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of sale.
- 2. They are valid on any day and time available on the route and category purchased.
- 3. Promotions (Fuerza Cozumel, Staff Ticket, among others) may have a shorter validity period and will be specified at the time of purchase.
TICKET WITH RESERVATION
- 1. Tickets with reservation must be used on the day and time selected.
- 2. In case of losing the reservation, the ticket will be considered as an open ticket.
- 1. At the ULTRAMAR FERRY ticket offices you can pay with MXN, UDS, VISA and MasterCard.
- 2. At the ULTRAMAR FERRY ticket offices you can pay with up to two different forms of payment in a single operation (cash, credit/debit card).
- 3. Only VISA and Master Card cards are accepted on the website. The security measures are determined by the cardholder's Bank.
PAYMENT IN DOLLARS
- 1. You can pay with US dollars (USD) at the ULTRAMAR FERRY ticket offices.
- 2. The exchange rate is determined by BANXICO and is updated daily.
- 3. In case of paying an amount greater than the purchase, the change will be returned in Mexican pesos.
- 4.The total amount of the purchase to be paid in US dollars cannot be split into fractions.
- 5. For cash payment, the maximum amount is $250.00 USD. In case of payment by card, there will be no maximum amount.
- 6. $100.00 USD bills will not be accepted are not accepted for payment.
- 7. The amount paid in dollars must be equal to or greater than 80% of the total purchase.
VALIDITY AND CANCELLATION OF TICKETS
- 1. Physical and digital tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of sale
- 2. Tickets are non-refundable.
- 1. Invoice requests must be made on the website: http://facturacion.ultramarferry.com/portalwebultra/
- 2. You have 4 calendar days from the date of purchase to make the invoice request.
TRANSPORTATION OF PETS
- 1. Only support and domestic pets are accepted on board.
- 2. The transportation of animals in danger of extinction is not allowed.
- 3. Pets must travel in assigned areas, using a leash or carrier (muzzle optional).
- 4. The pet must be accompanied by the owner at all times, it cannot travel in any other seat, only in the assigned "Pet Friendly" area of the different boats.
- 5. Animals travel under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- 6. The requirements of the rigid carrier are: The height is the maximum of the pet standing from the head, fully upright. The length is of the pet from the snout to the tail, plus the length of the front legs (so that the animal can fully stretch). The width corresponds to twice the distance between the animal's shoulder blades. Ensure a separation of 15 cm. between the pet's head when standing and the top of the carrier.
- 7. Cardboard boxes are not considered as transport boxes.
- 8. Your ticket allows you to transport up to two pets.
- 1. No shipments of parcels, cargo, and/or any other order not related to the transport of passengers are made.
- 2. It is forbidden to travel with alcoholic breath, intoxicated, under the influence of narcotics or intoxicants.
- 3.Inappropriate behavior, lack of morality or any behavior that violates good customs is prohibited, out of respect for other passengers.
- 4. In case of non-compliance with the policies, the trip will be canceled without the option of a refund.
- 1. Each ticket allows you to transport up to 25 kg of luggage at no extra cost, in case of exceeding the allowed weight limit, an additional charge will be made according to the current rate for "Excess baggage".
- 2. Items for personal use and clothing are considered baggage.
- 3. Fragile cargo, computer equipment, electronics, household appliances or valuable items that board the boat, travel under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- 4. It is prohibited to transport grease, lubricating oils for machinery, flammable/toxic aerosols or liquids, gas tanks, paints, corrosives, explosives, fire starters or weapons.
- 5. Electronic equipment, portable electronic devices such as computers, cameras, tablets, cell phones, speakers, etc. must be transported in a backpack or hand luggage, to be able to take it with you on board, being considered a personal item.
- 6. It is considered as Sports Baggage: diving equipment, skiing, golf, sports boards or bowling equipment. It must weigh a maximum of 25 kg and not exceed 250 cm in total (width + length + height). They must be properly packed to avoid spills, stains or damage to the boat or third parties.
- 7. Musical instrument, it can measure a maximum of 55 x 40 x 25 cm, to be transported as hand luggage. Otherwise, with a maximum of 25 kg you must check it in. It is necessary that all instruments are packed in a suitable case for transport.
- 8. Baggage allowance in the cabin is a service that is included only for First Class passengers on the Playa del Carmen – Cozumel route.
- 9. Transportation of wheelchairs or mobility aid equipment must be attached to hooks duly indicated in the main cabin and transported in such a way that a safe trip is made while being protected from damage.
- 10. Bicycle transport, we are a Bike Friendly company, you can make the trip to Isla Mujeres and Cozumel with your bicycle at no extra cost.
- 11. Transportation of miscellaneous items and merchandise as baggage, is subject to the route, time and capacities of the vessel.
- 12. Miscellaneous items, as well as perishables, must be properly packed to avoid spills, stains or damage to the vessel or third parties.